Thursday, June 30, 2011

SOmething I noticed today, is that I am getting stronger and gaining more stamina. Downward facing Dog is where i notice it most, like today, close to the end of the week. I don't struggle as much now and don't need to drop to my knees like I did. Not to dismiss that my upper arms do shake a little close to the end of the sesson of Sury A, but i stay up and get the long breaths in.


On breath, I am getting closer to Nikki's breathing interval on the DVD, which is something I wasn't sure I needed to. I guess it just comes with practice and patience, something to take ot into the real world.


Onto something else...acne, I had a pimple on my forehead te other day. It seems to have gone away, maybe just from washing my face normally. It is another pimple in a place i haven't had acne in many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment