Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's been a couple weeks, since I made an entry. I have been practicing, even though I haven't blogged about it, which is good. It wold be horrible if I hadn't practiced and not blogged or blogged about some nonsense.

Just to go back a bit, I had a week of falling back a bit. A couple mornings of crawling out of bed or getting to the mat late and only doing a little bit. To be honest, this doesn't bother me and didn't then, it was what i was capable of doing on those days.

This last week, I was back to normal, with the Moon day breaking things up a bit. The Saturday after the Moon Day, i included chair pose and went until i was exhausted. I felt good, almost too good, because i wanted to practice on Sunday. i stopped myself, after thinking about it. I took the day off, like most Sundays, as the normal rest day that it is.

Today, i got through Sury A and included chair, but no Dwei. After showering, my electricity went out, it didn't bother me, just hoped the cat would stay cool enough. I headed off to work, and didn't think too much about the opportunity this was. I know my clock is flashing, but what it means is, i can reset the alarm clock to 5:30, to give myself 15more minutes. That means i should have more time to practice and not have to rush if i have a couple things to do, besides practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment