Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just a end of the week recap, before i run off and enjoy my weekend outside. Looks like I'll be spending most of the day at Train Day, something the park system is putting on. I'm not sure when i'll fit Green Lantern in maybe tomorrow.

Anyways, yesterdays session was really strong and had the energy to do Chair into Dwei for Sury B. This morning I woke up very sore so just did the beginning of Sury A. The last day of the week's practice is usually a little week, but since I got back to Chair, I think that's why i'm sore.

Yesterday my sense of smell was cranked up too, there are days that this happens. It isn't always as strong, but then there are days other senses are increased. One other thing that happened at work, was a moment of...not sure if it was light-headedness. I was sitting perfectly fine and then it was like someone spun me counterclockwise super fast. I braced myself on my desk, at first I thought it was another train shaking the flor of my new seat. I really don't know what it was, because I had no other symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment