Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My practice seems to be fluctuating, berween strong days and weak days. It doesn't help when i'm pokey, getting to the mat in the morning. Yesterda was strong, today was a little weak.

It might be diet related, diet as in correct eating habits, not what the western mind thinks of , when the word is used. I am working on, getting on the Ayurvedic path for my Dosha. It is a little funny, that in the last couple days, I've run across, and bought, two Ayurvedic cookbooks. It's funny, because up until recently they weren't anywhere locally, to be found.

Yesterday I had a Nachos Belgrande, which has meat on it, but that is the only meat of any kind I've had in the couple days. This began after a visit to a cafe i went to for the first time, that has a vegatarian menu. The relaxed atmosphere and beautiful, natural skinny bodies did have an influence on me. Just before quitting time, i felt a little tired, but found a second wind somewhere on the way home.

I was thinking about how difficult it is to be vegatarian in the United States. Our idea of such a thing is salad, salad and more salad, but it goes beyond that.

No comments:

Post a Comment