Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back to the mat

Just finished my morning session, but had to cut the end of Sury A short. I was in downdog and felt naucous, so I let the DVD continue while i let my body figure out what it was doing. I had some ginger tea with honey when i first got up, because i woke with a sore troat. Our Ohio weather has been so rainy and cold, so hope that is the reason for symptoms.

In a way i have put off my practice, until I felt "ready", like I was waiting for some catalyst. I have had some challenges, but nothing related to my practice. Well, the weather has affected my knees and made me feel tired. Other than that, it felt good to get back. I just have to get used to this new keyboard, I'm stuck using with the new computer...improving my tping skills might help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment