Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm starting to wonder if the New Moon has something to do with the way I feel. This morning, i was sor tired and felt weak. I've had Mondays like this, but most Mondays I am rested and feel stronger. It could be the heat and just not sleeping well, too.

One thing I have noticed, is that the energy I felt laying in bed, has been missing. Of all the sensory experiences I've had lately, smell has been on the forefront. Of course, the little glimpses of extra-sensory experiences are there.

I have gotten to a good place, where I don't expect things or hope for prgress. My practice and daily life have become more of a "just let whatever feels right" occur, without disappointment.

I want to make use of the New and Full moons a bit better, put them to use. I have been lacking in this area, even if its just time to sit and meditate or light a candle and incense.

No comments:

Post a Comment